15 BIOTA is a Probiotic which contains a proprietary symbiotic blend of 15 strains and 5 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Unit) of friendly bacteria which helps improve lactose malabsorption, enhances intestinal ecology, improves digestion to regulate bowel movement and enhances the body’s natural resistance to intestinal infections. It also contains Prebiotics, the Fibersol-2™ and Xylo-oligosaccharides which helps established a healthier balance of bacteria in the gut.
Strains & Benefits:
- Replaces the “friendly” intestinal bacteria destroyed by antibiotics.
- Helps digestion and suppresses disease-causing bacteria.
- Treats chronic constipation.
- Treats symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Improves lactose intolerance.
- This strain is involved in digestive function, supporting the immune system and fights bacteria growth in the mouth.
- It is used to improve energy and relieves Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
- Has chemoprophylactic effect and is said to fight infections.
- Useful in treating female-related infections.
- Beneficial in the prevention of rotavirus diarrhea in children.
- Reduces intestinal permeability in children who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Found to counter alcohol-related intestinal permeability.
- Useful in treating gastrointestinal issues, on their own or in conjunctions with other probiotics.
- Alleviates symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and lower inflammation markers in women with the disease.
- Helps reduce gastrointestinal discomfort caused by stress.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the cells lining the mucous membrane from toxins and help some of the immune cells to mature so they can function properly.
- Present in breastmilk, and is one of the first microbes to colonize an infant’s gut.
- A microflora which makes up the healthy gut of humans.
- Keeps unhealthy (pathogenic) bacteria from flourishing in cases where a GI tract has become imbalanced or compromised.
- Helps restore the balance in the GI tract.
- Promotes good digestive activity, reduction in respiratory illnesses and a s a treatment for urogenital infection in females.
- Reduces cholesterol levels better than any other lactobacillus species.
- Can live in the gut and keep pathogenic disease-causing microorganisms from flourishing.
- Works to maintain a balance of good and bad bacteria and does so while helping out with digestion and optimizing levels of vitamins and minerals.
- Helps lower blood pressure, increases calcium absorption, decreases arterial stiffness and increases bone mineral content/density.
- Helps reduce or prevent the growth of unhealthy bacteria within the body thereby improving the overall health of an individual.
Lactobacillus delbreukli subsp.
- Treats a number of conditions including diarrhea, IBS, Crohn’s disease and tooth and gums diseases.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Provides strong protection against infections and help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Provides preventive measures against yeast infections, urinary tract infections and garnerella vaginalis.
- Reduces the presence of the bacteria Helicobacter pylori, which is responsible for causing peptic ulcers.
- Fights lactose intolerance which boosts the immune system.
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels, ease ulcerative colitis and combats the effects of celiac disease.
- Helps stave off the ill effects of disease-causing microorganisms, particularly those that target your gastrointestinal tract.
- Aids in the synthesis of B-complex vitamins and vitamin K in the intestines. This synthesis protects the body from deficiencies of these vitally important nutrients. Vitamin K is used to regulate the blood clotting process.
- Powerful probiotic strain that can survive exposure to light, heat, oxygen and hydrochloric acid thus controlling candida overgrowth.
- Aids in the treatment of many health conditions including several digestive disorders.
- Helps boos the immune system and staves off virus-induced respiratory tract infections such as the common cold and flu.
- Improves digestion and enhances immunity.
- Decreases chance of kidney stones.
- Increases HDL levels (good cholesterol)
- Increases anti-tumor activity.